Effective writing is a skill. Some people are naturally good at it; others are less skillful. We would like to stress that everyone can improve with practice. This 2-days workshop facilitates a stable, inclusive and continuing process for any participant to learn and practice the principles of both clear thinking and clear writing.
True Parenting will enable you to see parenting in a new way; it fills the mysterious gap of fully understanding children’s characters and personalities. It is obvious that we can’t discipline, motivate, communicate, and build self-esteem with all children the same way without adopting the solid elaborate method of understanding personalities theory.
- Understand yourself and your role as a parent.
- Understand your spouse deeply as well as your children’s personalities and how to deal with each using psychological based theories.
- Find explanations to their behaviors and thoughts
- Learn how to discipline, motivate, communicate, build self-esteem for each personality.
- Building an “Exemplary Family” Parents joining our program will enjoy our membership privileges including group follow up sessions to ensure the deployment of acquired strategies and a life long relationship with our educationalist team.