Who are we :
Journey is your human resource development consultant. We provide products & services that can assist both you & your organization to a higher level of excellence. Our practical customized solutions are the ultimate answer to all your organizational needs. Our experiences cover different sizes of enterprises and several important economic sectors, such as Automotive, Telecommunication, Educational Entities… etc.
Our Mission & Vision
Following our passion to bring out the best in everyone
To inspire, guide, & deliver Excellence to the world
The Trust we hold & the openness we live by guide us through the Journey of making a difference.
We create happiness in our Journey by enjoying the moment.
Our commitment to the continuous true learning process is what makes the Journey worthwhile.
The Journey of excellence starts by outstanding efforts to enrich quality of life.
Dialogue is the way that takes us through the Journey of achievement.
Taking Ownership in the Journey of our community’s success.
What makes us Special ?
- “Journey for Human Resource Development” is the sole representative for Innovative Group USA. Innovative Group USA is a leading American-based Human Resource company founded in Florida in 2000.
- Journey HRD / Innovative group USA collaborates with Florida International University (FIU) and Florida State University (FSU) to customize any program to fit our clients’ exact needs adding value to the certificate presented.
- We are also the sole representatives of “True Colors International Institute- California” in the middle east.
Experts in “Adventurous Learning”; that includes experiences, observations, researches and activities that are delivered synchronously so that learners are able to make connections between what is happening in work and studies, and then reflect on those events and present potential solutions to issues that are raised. This includes: Appreciative Inquiry technique
The Appreciative Inquiry technique to build on your strengths & make them our base for bridging any organizational gaps to the highest level of performance”
Our strengths also lies in the long-term customer relationship which focuses on following up with them to close the loop of learning.
- Professional Bilingual Facilitators with International in-depth experience & educational qualifications. Our facilitators hold many certificates in various fields some are; Instructional Design, Instructional Delivery, Human Resource Management, COM, True Colors Success Seminars from Florida International University, Florida State University and True Colors International, California.
- They are committed annually to a continuous learning and development plan
- They have the special quality of “Passion for Work”. For them facilitation is not just a job, but rather their call to “Make a Difference”